Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to School





After being out of school a whole week, today I had to go back. Good thing is I only have to go Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. They are open 1/2 day on Wednesday but I don't have to go. I had a good time today playing with all my friends. But it was dark when I got home so I didn't get to ride my bike today! Oh well, I am making up for it playing in the floor with my Daddy with all my other Christmas toys. Last night I used my new Sponge Bob razor in the tubby (it's not real). Well I am very busy playing now so I will write again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,
    We just got back from a great trip to PA and a wonderful visit to VA. Katherine is wonderful, she is sitting and plays now with her toys and laughs and smiles all the time, she is such a joy. It looks like Miles had a wonderful Christmas as well. I hope you are well, it is different around here! I understand there is a good possibility of a job in Beaufort, I will keep praying for you. Happy New Year! Stay in touch.
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete