Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The countdown has begun





Only 8 more nights to go!!! Tonight while out on a walk to see lights we heard a firetruck!!! It was going really slow so Daddy thought maybe it wasn't a fire but Santa coming. Well he was right!!! Santa was riding around my neighborhood on the top of the firetruck waving to everyone. It was so cool, I had to call Sierra to let her know he was coming. We walked on over to her house to watch him drive by again. Then we went inside for a minute to tell them good bye. They are leaving for WV tomorrow. I won't get to see her until after Christmas! That's a super long time. Today at school my color page was of Joseph, Mary, and baby Jesus. I did a really great job at coloring it so Mommy cut them out tonight and let me paste them on to cardboard. My Daddy helped me build a manger and Mommy helped me make a star. Now I have a great craft to keep for many years to come. Hope everyone is on the GOOD list this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment