Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day!!!







He brought me a bike!!! So I woke up late this morning but went downstairs to find that Santa had put all the presents around the tree and filled my stocking. It was filled with candy, a rocket,matchbox firetruck and trash truck and magic coloring marker book and the movie Kung Fu Panda. After opening my presents we looked around the house and found that he left my bike in the girls room. It has been so much fun to ride around. At first it was a little hard because if you peddle backwards....well you STOP! But in no time flat I was riding like a champ. It was so hot today my daddy wore shorts. So it was perfect bike weather.Presents list:
Imaginext Jungle
Imaginext Boat
Imaginext Airplane
Imaginext Elephant, monkeys, and other animals
Candyland
Lucky Ducks
Crane Truck
Hummer Remote Control truck
2 Large Big Trucks
2 Small Big Trucks
Remote Control Flip Car
2 puzzles
3 Wall E shirts
Wall E the Movie
Gift card
Sponge Bob shave set
Goodnight Gorilla book with Gorilla
Kids K'nex
MagnaDoodle
Wall E table and chairs
Shrek 1 ,2, & 3 the Movies
Big Boy BIKE
and Helmet

No comments:

Post a Comment