Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Me already asked Santa


Mommy and Daddy had to run to the bike shop over the weekend. I did not want to go and didn't see the point in it. I told them "I not need to go to the bike shop, me already asked Santa for one". But we apparently needed something for Mommy's bike. I love Santa this year and every time we go to Oglethorpe Mall I want to talk to him. Every time I remind him about me needing "a big boy bike". Apparently Santa shows up everywhere this time of year but this one is the one I like. I will only sit on his lap and talk to him. It is getting so hard to wait for him to get here. There is still a lot to do. I have to make him some cookies and everything. Does anyone know what reindeer eat? Mommy said peanut butter sandwich's...they need protein. Daddy said carrots. I will have to search the web to find out what is best for them. And tonight I asked mommy how Santa would get into our house. She said he could come through the front door since we don't have a chimney. Well our stockings are hung and so are the outside lights. Now I just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment