Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Parade


This is my first time really seeing snow. It didn't snow the whole time we were in WV but at least I got to see a little bit.








Well here are a few pictures of the last few days. Friday night Sierra and I got to play at the Sandbox. It was a lot of fun. Today Mommy, Daddy, and I went to watch the Christmas Parade in Bluffton. It was so much fun and I got to see Sierra ride on the back of a tow truck. While I was watching the parade an Elf gave me a stuffed zebra toy. Everyone had a really great time and we went to Meredith's house afterwards for snacks and soup. Later in the day we started putting up our Christmas lights outside. This is the first year Mommy and Daddy have really put them up. But I am really into the holidays this year. I can sing so many songs!!! Well I gotta go tonight, its getting late. love you

No comments:

Post a Comment