Friday, February 2, 2007

8 months old







I am officially 8 months old. And as you can see from my pictures I have a personality all my own. Mommy and Daddy have been taking my pic in my highchair every month and I have cooperated all this time until now. I like to play and make them laugh. Taking the tray off is my new funny thing to do and make silly faces. I also learned to walk in the walker on carpet. Mommy thought it couldn't get out of the kitchen but I showed her. She had to run outside for a second and came back in and I was gone. I moved the girls bowls they were eating out of and went straight into their room. I don't get to play in there much since it is Harley and Ebony's room and not a lot for me to do in there. But I decided I wanted to explore. Daddy couldn't believe it. Its almost the weekend so I will write again on Monday about my adventures, hopefully we get to see our friends the Jeancakes this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment