Sunday, February 25, 2007

At the Park











Saturday we went to the park to meet our friends. That is Anna with me on the Alligator. While we were there I got to try out my new walking toy on grass. It was so much fun and mommy took tons of pics and movies while daddy helped me. Mommy gets to scared to let me do it all by myself so she takes care of the camera while daddy lets me try new stuff. After the park we were all so hungry, so we headed out to Chili's where I had mashed potatoes and chicken. It was still early so we then went to the mall to get me some new shoes that fit my feet. No one could believe that I was only almost 9 months old and I had to get a size 4 1/2 shoe. We had a hard time finding anything in my size but I ended up with a pair of Converse All Stars. They are the coolest and I love them. They feel better on my feet since they are bigger and now I want to walk everywhere all the time. I still need a little help but its only a matter of time until I am off on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment