Monday, February 12, 2007

Beaufort Waterfront Park
















Sunday was a day to relax in our house then we got really bored cleaning so we went to Beaufort. There is a new play ground with baby swings and I love baby swings. It was a really nice day to be out and about so we walked downtown and took a few pics while we were there. As you can see from the pics Mommy's eye is looking a lot better and she feels better too. The first picture of me was taken while Daddy metal detected. I am not really sure what that is but I love to follow Daddy around while that thing makes funny noises. But it was a little chilly so me and Mommy went to the truck to warm up where I wanted to DRIVE. Mommy says I am just like my Daddy. I could play in the truck and play with my cars all day long. In fact I got a new car at Burger King this weekend that has lights on it. I just played with it for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment