Friday, February 9, 2007

high speed internet




Today we got high speed Internet installed at our house. There is a picture of me working on the extra keyboard. Mommy isn't working today because she has to go back to the eye Dr again and daddy is coming home early to take her and watch me. I am getting in some good play time with my favorite toys today. Nana and Papaw didn't get to come down this weekend but they are going to come soon, they promised. We are just happy that Nana is feeling better. She had to go to the ER to get better. Well since i have learned to crawl I have a new favorite place to be in the house, the girls room. They have water I can play in and food that mommy wont let me try. Now they say I get into everything but I am just exploring. Well I am going to crawl around until I find Ebony and see what she wants to play. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment