Saturday, February 17, 2007

KISS

Well as most of you know, I love the ladies. We were at our favorite Mexican restaurant and there was a little girl sitting behind me who wanted my attention. So I had to turn around and talk to her. She was adorable and when I was leaving she blew me kisses. I thought it was so funny but mommy panicked. Mommy said I was too little to be getting that much attention from older little girls already. Daddy said "THAT'S MY BOY'... he thought it was funny too. We both laughed at Mommy while she had her little meltdown,lol. That is how my weekend started. Today is actually Saturday and I don't feel too good. My teeth are really giving me some troubles. But we got pictures taken today and they turned out really good. They said we have to come back to get them in a few weeks. Hopefully I can get some rest tonight so I am not too sleepy in church tomorrow. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment