Thursday, February 22, 2007

Spaghetti















Last night I ate something new, it was spaghetti and it was so good. Mommy let me completely feed myself and I had fun playing and eating at the same time. I ate a lot and only lost one piece that Ebony picked up for me. Mommy did help me with my fruit for desert. And I got a really cool new toy. Its helping me learn to walk more on my own. Sometimes it will go faster than my feet and I fall down. But as you can see in the picture it also turns into a car that I can ride on. Mommy or Daddy push me on it and I make the car sounds. This week has been really busy. And I have had a really hard time being at daycare. My teeth bother me really bad and when they do I just want mommy and daddy. But I am going to try to have a good day today since I got some good sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment