Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day





I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. I got a card with money in it from my Nana and Papaw with a valentine from Jake and Dusty( 1st picture). Thank you so much, I will be sure to buy something cool with it. Grandma and Grandpa sent me a Puppy Dog in the mail and there are pics of me opening it. It does a lot of neat stuff, so thank you too. Today at school I took some party stuff and me, mommy, and daddy made cupcakes for all the kids. We had to much fun today. I was a big boy and took a nap for Ms.Marie, my gums have been hurting so I haven't wanted to take naps but after taking my teething tablets today all was good. Its actually pretty late so I have to get to bed but I will blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment