Sunday, June 22, 2008

Amazing weekend

me and rubee
Maddison is dressed in the 70's hippie outfit
Taking Ernie for a drive
Me and Ernie
This was 11:45 pm Saturday night...sliding on our tummy, running around sword fighting

My goodness, I can't believe it's been a whole week since we have been on here. There wasn't much going on last week until Friday. After work we went back onto the island to meet up with my Aunts Yvonne and Donna and my cousins Maddison, Baylee, and Rubee. Maddison was here in HH for Girl Scout Camp so we went to her badge ceremony. It was very nice and we had a great time getting to see all of them. I got a little cranky at the end but I did well. Saturday morning we met up with Sierra and her parents at Coligny Plaza to watch Surf's Up...My first movie in the theater. I did very well in it also. We were a little loud but that was ok since it was a free movie for kids and their parents. We had to get a few odds and ends but ended up at home pretty early and had dinner. After dinner Heather called and asked if Sierra could come over for a while so they could meet up with friends...we said YES of course. And that's when the fun started again. She and I played until they got back around midnight. Momma tried to get us to sleep but we just couldn't. I finally went to sleep around 1:15 this morning. And I am already asking when we can play again!!!