Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend Update

Finally a haircut
Keep giving me suckers and I will sit here all day
Man I look good
Smiling for the camera at lunch
(Don't worry Daddy was taking the pic Mommy was actually in the pool with me)
Friday was the beach , Saturday I got a hair cut and took Daddy to lunch. I got my haircut at Sport Clips and I sat in the chair all by myself...it took 2 suckers but I did it. You can see how cool I look with my short hair and shades. At lunch I was being so cute again Mommy just had to take a pic of me smiling. It was very hot when we got home so Mommy and I went to our pool. We have one in our community. It was a lot of fun and I got to wear water wings. I am not afraid of the water at all so Mommy is letting me get the feel for it without all out floatation devices. She said if I am going to be that brave I need to learn to swim. After the pool we took Daddy out for Chinese food. Today is Sunday and I had an appointment for pictures at 11:30 in Savannah for FREE birthday pics and I had to pick up some from a reorder. We got caught in the rain storm on the way home and its been storming ever since. But I think Daddy had a good weekend all together. Today I said "Happy Daddy Day" just for him.