Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's been a while

Momma loves this pic
Me driving Sierra in her Jeep
Too much fun making Father's Day stuff
Bubbles!!!
Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I have been having such a good time with the warm weather. Well and my Momma and Daddy have to work too. The weekend was pretty quiet around here. Sunday Sierra's Mom called us and wanted to know if I could meet them at the pool in my car. Momma said yes but I am still not sure about driving it very much so there was a lot of stop and go. When I finally got to the pool, Sierra was driving a Barbie Jeep...they were on sale so she was able to get one. We will have to get together again and ride them. She let me drive her around in her jeep while we were there. Tonight Daddy thought it might be cool to take the HIGH SPEED LOCKOUT out of my car....AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!! I can fly in it now. I was really upset that I had to finally come in the house to get a bath. Daddy has to run to keep up with me. Pawpaw and Grandpa you should keep a lookout in the mail Saturday or Monday...I made you something and we will mail it Thursday. This weekend is Father's Day and I can't wait to do something special for my Daddy too!!! He's the BEST!