Saturday, June 28, 2008

My first party invitation

Yummy cupcakes
The Birthday Boy
My Friends

Today I went to a birthday party, its the first one I have been invited to. It was for Connor and it was a pool party. The weather has held off so far and if it stays nice we might go to the first ever Bluff fest. There is supposed to be fireworks tonight and a bunch of vendors set up at the high school. Anyway back to the party. It was a lot of fun and my momma got in the pool with me. I am doing very well with my arm wings. I can float and kick my feet. This is only the second time I have been in the pool this year. We got really cool sand buckets filled with cool stuff. After the party we got lunch and came home. I did not want to take a nap but finally decided it might be OK if I take a little one. I hope we have a weekend without rain during the day so I can have fun...See Ya Later