Friday, June 13, 2008

The Beach

Here are Daddy's presentsMe smiling in my shades
I am so cool
Mommy's yummy muffins

Today has been so much fun!!! Momma didn't work so I went to the beach with my friend Sierra and her Momma Heather. We had a really great time and saw all kinds of animal life. There were tons of starfish, a few sand dollars, and a big crab and little hermit crab. We played and splashed around for 2 whole hours.Then headed home to do some shopping for my Daddy. As you all should know, Father's Day is Sunday so I got Daddy a couple little things. He opened it all tonight so he could wear some of it this weekend. He got 2 pairs of shorts, a shirt, gummy slices, and twizzlers...oh and a card I made at school and a COOKIE. After he got home from work we went to dinner with Sierra and her Momma and Daddy. It was a great time again as usual. Hopefully we can spend even more time together at the pool or driving our cars this weekend. I will try to be back on here again soon.